Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday's are great days

Yesterday was a great day. We woke up and got ready for the day then our backdoor neighbors started putting up their swimming pool so me and Riley went to go swim for a little while (I forgot to put sunscreen on so today I'm a little stiff and it stings really bad) but anyway we played out there for most of the day after that we started working on our sandbox again and now it's finally finished!!!! We will be able to play in it again and when it was done I sat in the sandbox being proud at what I had accomplished. Now all we have to do is finish our flower garden I think Mom is excited because it will finally bring color to our backyard. We stayed up till about midnight again and I was almost late for church because I was so tired because I woke up at like 10:30 and church starts at 11 o'clock. Today has been great too and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow because Mom and Dad say we might go to St. George and yes anyone is welcome to fit into my suitcase!!!=)

and by the way Lisa made her blogspot now her website is (lisalott.blogspot.com)

Good Bye

6 comments:

Kim said...

I didn't see any comments about the sunburn pain you are experiencing due to the lack of sunscreen during your Saturday festivities. Oh, the life lessons we learn! I do love the sandbox. It looks fabulous. Do you think we can work on the flower bed for FHE? Hey, I'm the activity and I pick family building project!

Brayden said...

ya well it's better then taking airborne!!!! who's the treat? if it's Dad I'm going to run away from home!!!! just kidding =)

The Ngs! said...

I'm glad you had fun this weekend. I need to come see you guys sometime this week, I just keep getting busy. It makes things hard. I'm kind of okay with this whole cyber thing, I feel like we talk more Brayden. It's fun!

Brayden said...

I agree I think that you should come visit us as soon as you have time because I need to see you in person (live and in person man) we need to like play something like chess I almost beat Lisa yesterday but she beat me!!!=(

The Ngs! said...

Dude! I'm coming down tonight, to have a sleep over. I'm so stoked. Lets definatly play chess or something, except you might have to teach me how to play it, I haven't played in a while. Dude!

Brayden said...

sweet that's great. I'm so excited for you to come down do you know what time you'll be here? you'll probably be here before you read this but if not then I'm guessing in about an hour.

See Ya Soon!!!!!!!