Friday, May 16, 2008

Late night with Dad and Riley

Well today has been a blast. Dad, Riley and I stayed up and watched a movie till about10:45 and guess what movie it was "Operation Stormbreaker" it was a good one all of you should watch tomorrow I might go swimming in the backyard with the backdoor neighbors in their new swimming pool. I played with Riley and Dad and I think that I'm excited to go to bed but tomorrow will be a bright new day!

See ya

2 comments:

The Ngs! said...

Dad said that he got the weekend with you two little buggers today. That's fun. I'll have to come watch it. I'm excited for this blog thing too. I'll try to update everyone on my boring life. Haha!

Brayden said...

ya I know what you mean. But when are you coming down again. And all I have to report is that I might go swimming in my backyard today.

see ya